Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
DEG DEG is offline

Default "Caps Lock/Unlock"

Hi guys,

Tried to thank you both yesterday for the quick replies but MSN wouldn't
take the reply...so...better late than never...thanks a bunch. Mike your
method worked out great for what I had to do as I didn't have to really lock
the caps, just take data from a combobox and cap it when it was transferred
to the main sheet. But I thank you both...lots of good info...

Have a great weekend,

Don

"Mike H" wrote:

Hi,

Have a look here on how to do it but it seems like a lot of bother to me,
why don't you simple convert to upper & lower case as required using UCASE or
LCASE in you code.

Mike

"DEG" wrote:

Hi Guys and Gals,

Looking for code to lock and unlock caps that will work in both XP and
Vista....anything out there??

Don