ExcelNoob123 ExcelNoob123 is offline
Junior Member

In searching her I have figured out it is the DSUM function that I ma needing. I have tried a number of times - seems simple enough but I cant get it to work

=DSUM( D6:F405,"F",CF6:CF7)
D6:F405 is the area where the products and the totals are

F is the colums i need every 3rd cell to add

CF6 is the title of the critera and CF7 is the name to match

Any help wold be appreciated
Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExcelNoob123 View Post
I have created a sheet which is tracking 3 items per client and a number of clients so I have set up a SUM function the only way I know how which is a long a1+a4+a7, etc
Its works fine, but if I want to add a new client and 3 new rows, ALL of the + after are now off.

Is there a better way to create a formula that will track say every 3rd cell in a column but then let you lengthen or shorten the column?

Thanks!!