Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Gerhard Kriek Gerhard Kriek is offline

Default Adding data to a cell next to another cell with specific value

Hi I need to know how I can do the above.

Example I have a list of Ip Address 10.70.60.121 , 10.70.60.125 ,
10.70.10.50 etc

Now What I want to do is using a Macro if posiible add a cell next the the
one containing the IP address which will give me the location that I will
specify it should be .

Reason for this is we get a lot of lists with Ip address and we can only see
where these IP belong by manually searching the Gateways and then typing the
Sites in the next Colums next to the Ip colums .. will make my life easier if
I can run a Macro that can do this for me ...
Any help will be appreciated.

Regards Gerhard