Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Max Max is offline

Default Calendar 2

Hi Jacob
If I insert a row at the top, does the code remains the same?

Thanks in advance.

"Jacob Skaria" wrote:

The below code will highlight the current day cell as per your calendar
layout. Place this code in workbook open event. If you have the calendar in a
default sheet you can add the sheet name as well. Launch VBE using Alt+F11.
From the treeview double click 'This Workbook' and paste this code.

Private Sub Workbook_Open()
Range("B2").Resize(62, 31).Interior.ColorIndex = xlNone
Cells(Day(Date) * 2, Month(Date) + 1).Interior.Color = vbYellow
End Sub

If this post helps click Yes
---------------
Jacob Skaria

"MAX" wrote:

Here I have a calendar where every day has 2 rows. In this example let say
that today's date is 1st January. I need that cell B2 (Highlight) will be
highlighted with any colour as I open the file and cell B3 (Details) remains
empty where I can put my details. Any help please?

Thanks in adnance.

A B C D E F
__________________________________________________ __
1 JAN FEB MAR APR MAY