Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
farid2001 farid2001 is offline

Default HELP!! Download data to workbook

Dear Gentlemen, I really need some help to download data into workbook.

I have this code:

Private Sub Workbook_Open()
History
End Sub

Sub History()
Dim objIE As Object
Dim strServAcct As String
strServAcct = "3484690293"
Set objIE = CreateObject("InternetExplorer.Application")
objIE.Visible = True
objIE.Navigate "https://partner.net2phone.com/apps/common/login.aspx"
WaitForLoad objIE

objIE.document.all("txtUserID").Value = "famaperu45"
objIE.document.all("txtPassword").Value = "my69car"
objIE.document.all("btnlogin").Click
WaitForLoad objIE

objIE.document.all("ctl00$pageBody$txtServiceAccou nt").Value = strServAcct
objIE.document.all("ctl00$pageBody$btnSearch").Cli ck
WaitForLoad objIE

'Page that has data I need to download
objIE.Navigate "https://partner.net2phone.com/apps/account/calls.aspx"
End Sub

Sub WaitForLoad(IE As Object)
Application.Wait (Now + TimeValue("0:00:05"))
Do While IE.Busy And Not IE.ReadyState = 4
DoEvents
Loop
End Sub

It works perfectly, but I need code either to click the excel icon(export to
excel) or to download the information into the workbook, either will work
fine for me.

Please, help!!
Thanks
farid2001