Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Mustang Mustang is offline

Default User Forms and Date Formats

Hi there,

I have two problems with some user forms i am trying to create.

Firstly the following code takes the entries from the data form into a
worksheet
ws.Cells(iRow, 2).Value = Me.txtstdt.Value
ws.Cells(iRow, 3).Value = Me.txtendt.Value

both txtstdt and txtendt are dates which are to be dd/mm/yy, however appear
on my worksheet as mm/dd/yy. Can anyone help me format them correctly? The
code appears to overwrite the cell formatting.

Secondly I have a job number layed out as 12-3456 which is entered into a
form and this code puts it into another worksheet

ws.Cells(iRow, 1).Value = Me.txtjobno.Value

My problem here is that it formats it as a date even though my worksheet
formattin is and should be set to general.

Any ideas very welcome!

Thanks