Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Steve Steve is offline

Default Inserting a symbol

"Mucah!t" wrote:

Hello Steve, thanks for your reply.
I think I didn't make clear enough what I'm actually trying to
accomplish.
It's the same idea as in the webpage I mentioned before.

I want to use the macro for turkish words but as not all keyboards got
the special turkish characters I'd like them to be entered by means of
a button instead of inserting them manually, what is very time
consuming.

Ok, I think I'm seeing it now.
You're talking about the 6 characters above the search bar.

Please provide an example from you.
When I think of that website, I'm seeing that in webpage form.

You're trying to dynamically choose some character to input a turkish
character when working in excel, correct?

Let me ask this.

Have you gone in to your control panel, selected Regional and language
options, then select details, then on the settings tab select add (@ right),
and it will bring up an add input window. Then select the drop down, and
choose Turkish.
It's my understanding that it will add a whole group of Turkish characters--
essentially turning your keyboard in to a Turkish character keyboard.

let me know how that goes.