Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Conan Kelly Conan Kelly is offline

Default The use of VBA function "Time" in an Excel Macro

MC,

I don't know much about the add-ins that come with XL, but looking at my
list, there are 2 with VBA in the title: Analysis ToolPak - VBA and
Internet Assistant VBA.

Just geussing, but I don't think Internet Assistant VBA would have it.

Do you have either of those 2 add-ins enabled on your computer? Does the
problematic computer have them enabled?

If they are not listed, they will probably need to be installed.

HTH,

Conan

"MC" wrote in message
Thanks Conan,
will check ... any suggestion as to which add-in would include such "Time"
function frm VBA???
thanks
MC

"Conan Kelly" wrote:

MC,

Check the Add-Ins in XL on your computer and make sure the troublesome
computer has the same add-ins enabled.

HTH,

Conan Kelly

"MC" wrote in message
I've been using a Macro in Excel to calculate certain averages that
uses
the
function "Time" from VBA libraries. When trying to run the same Macro
in
another computer with the same version of Excel (Excel 2003
(11.5612.5606)),
I get the compile error messasge: "Can't find project or library" and
highlights the term "Time". It looks as if that function "Time" is in
library that this version of excel has no access to. Is there anyway
"solve" this?
Thanks for any suggestion,
MC