Marty

Default Creating a summary list from source data - can you??

Don't know if or how one would do this but I thought I would ask for
suggestions...

In worksheet1 have a a list of expenses. col a= date col b= description col
c= amount and col d = expense category (drop down list). Each row is a
seperate expense. There are about 250 in total.

It would be great if in worksheet2 I could list each expense category and
then under each list all expenses that match that category and then lower in
the sheet do the next and the next... etc.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks, Marty