Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Sal Sal is offline

Default Delete Worksheets

Thank you for your help. This works well now.

" wrote:

On May 5, 3:58 pm, Sal wrote:
I am using the following macro to delete worksheets in my workbook.

Sub Deleteworksheets()
Sheets("Current Asset").Select
ActiveWindow.SelectedSheets.Delete
Sheets("Current Liability").Select
ActiveWindow.SelectedSheets.Delete
Sheets("Long Term Asset").Select
ActiveWindow.SelectedSheets.Delete
Sheets("Long Term Liability").Select
ActiveWindow.SelectedSheets.Delete
End Sub

The obstacle I am having is that before each sheet deletes I am getting a
message box that reads €śData may exist in the sheet(s) selected for deletion.
To permanently delete the data, press Delete.€ť I would like to adjust the
macro I have so that it will override this message box and delete the sheets
I have indicated that I want to delete without checking if it is okay. Could
you advise me on how I might do this?

Sal,

You can use Application.DisplayAlerts = True/False. True shows the
message box result you are referring to, False does not show the
message box result you are referring to. Set DisplayAlters to False
prior to deletion and then set DisplayAlerts to True when you finish
your deletion.

Best,

Matthew Herbert