Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Doug Doug is offline

Default Sub or Function not Defined

I'm using Excel 2007. I have a form to input to a spreadsheet. I have 2
routines, 1 to put the information from the form to a sheet , Sub FillSheet
(), another to take information from the sheet and show it in labels on the
form, Sub FillForm (). I have a command button to run the code 'Call
FillSheet' and 'Call FillForm'. This works fine on the form. I want to fill
the form when it opens so I put 'Call FillForm' with the Workbook Open code.
This is where I get the error. How do I difine the 'Sub FillSheet' is on a
different page of code?
Thanks
Doug

click "I Agree" in the message pane.