Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
PCLIVE PCLIVE is offline

Default Save only changes in a specific sheet, leave other sheets alone

I have a workbook where I may update information on a specific sheet and
then on another sheet I may have made some modifications that I do not want
to keep.

Is there a way to update a file saving only the changes in a worksheet that
I specify and not save anything else from other sheets in the workbook?
Basically, the other worksheets in the file would remain unchanged, but the
specific sheet would be saved or updated in the file.

Is there a way to do this?

Thanks,
Paul