Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Onyx[_2_] Onyx[_2_] is offline

Default Running total macro issue

Hello everyone, and thanks in advance for the help.

I sell a number of items and am using an excel sheet to keep track of
them. I currently have it set so that a number of buttons I click
increment a column of numbers that show how many I need to make of that
item (to replenish stock). I then have a 3rd column keeping track of how
many I have sold of that item. Here is an example:

Item A | 5 | 103

In this example, I have recently sold (and need to make) 5 of item A.
In the past I've sold 103 total.

Currently, I'm doing it all manually. I need a macro that will add the
numbers in column B into column C and then delete column B.

So in the example above, after running the macro, it would look like:

Item A | 0 | 108

I have a large number of rows I need this done on, and more rows may be
added in the future.

If you need any more information, please let me know.

--
Onyx
Onyx's Profile: http://www.thecodecage.com/forumz/member.php?userid=290