Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
jenn jenn is offline

Default microsoft query

When I do this is tells me all my tables are empty... yet, I can use the
other option of 'import data from unlisted source'.. then select ODBC and my
tables are there.

"Adnan" wrote:

Jenn,

I don't think you have removed the Query since this query feature is
part of the office suite and not part of the third party tools (Analyser,
etc...), to ensure you have it, with your workbook excel opened, try
motivating to Data menu Import External Data New Database Query MS
Access Database then locate your database or external source...

Hope this helps,
Adnan

"jenn" wrote:

I no longer needed my microsoft query analyzer program. In removing it I may
have also removed the microsoft query that allows my Excel 2007 to query my
SQL Database.

How to I reinstall the microsoft query tool in Excel?