Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
joel joel is offline

Default Need help with macro

Try the macro with the original companies that you posted. i think the
problem is one of the compnies in your list doesn't exist or is returning bad
data. The code worked perfectly on my PC at home. At work I'm having a
problem but I think it is due to the latest updates are not installed on my
PC at work. Let me know which company isn't working. Go to the website and
verify that the company Symbol is a valid symbol.

"Maxi" wrote:

I get error "Object variable or With block variable not set" on line :
For Each MyRow In DataTable.Rows ????

On May 6, 4:17 am, joel wrote:
I couldn't get the query top work. Instead of using an internet explorer to
get the data. It puts the results on sheet 1 using Column A and Column B
from sheet 2.

Sub WebQuery()

With Sheets("Sheet1")