Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Jim Cone[_2_] Jim Cone[_2_] is offline

Default Double Quotes in MsgBox!

Dim S as Long
S = MsgBox(prompt:="WILL YOU EDIT THE FILE?" & vbNewLine & vbNewLine & _
"Click 'YES' if opening to EDIT" & vbNewLine & vbNewLine & _
"Click 'NO' if opening to VIEW or PRINT", Buttons:=vbYesNo, Title:=" FILE OPEN:")
--
Jim Cone
Portland, Oregon USA

"Joyce"
wrote in message
Hi,
I'm trying to copy code from personal.xls to the active workbook. Here is
part of the code: I have noted where my problem line is. I know I'm not
using the & DQUOTE properly, but can't figure it out. I have line breaks to
make the dialog box more readable, BTW...
-snip
***This is the line I'm having problems with**
.InsertLines LineNum, " oAction = MsgBox(Prompt:=" & DQUOTE &
"WILL YOU EDIT THE FILE?" & vbNewLine & vbNewLine & "Click 'YES' if opening
to EDIT" & vbNewLine & vbNewLine & "Click 'NO' if opening to VIEW or PRINT &
dquote & ", Buttons:=vbYesNo, Title:=" & dquote FILE OPEN:" & DQUOTE & ")"

LineNum = LineNum + 1

Thanks very much.