Paul Sheppard

Hi Ellie

To get over the problem of No Issues on the 13th instead of COUNTIF use
this formula instead

=SUM((Sheet1!$B$2:$B$9=Sheet2!A2)*(Sheet1!$C$2:$C$ 9<""))

This needs to be enterred as an array, so type in or copy/paste the
formula and instead of pressing Enter press CTRL/SHIFT/ENTER all
together
This will make the formula look like this

{=SUM((Sheet1!$B$2:$B$9=Sheet2!A2)*(Sheet1!$C$2:$C $9<""))}

This is looking at the date column B and the load column C, I assume
you put No issues in the comments so column C for the 13th will be
blank, and counts instances of a date so long as the load column is
blank

Haven't had time to work out the weekend issue, but I'm sure someone on
here will help

Have attached a zip copy of the file I worked on. Sorry am going on
holiday tomorrow, not back till 2nd October, if you haven't sorted it
by then e-mail me

|Filename: Asda.zip |
|Download:
http://www.excelforum.com/attachment.php?postid=3826 |