Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
joel joel is offline

Default QueryTables/ListObjects and QueryType/SourceType

The easiest way is to use the object Browser in the VBA window. right click
in the code window and select Object Browser. The put QueryType into the box
at the top of the browser and press the binoculars. Then selct the
xlquerytype. You will get the symbol names. You can also get the constant
values by clicking on each of the types and the constant value will be
displayed at the botom of the window.

"ExcelMonkey" wrote:

Both the QueryTable and ListObject Objects have properties (QuertyType and
SourceType) which return constants. Does anyone know where I can find a list
of what these constants are? I could not find the on MSDN.

Thanks

EM