Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Simon Lloyd[_1124_] Simon Lloyd[_1124_] is offline

Default How to set up macros that will work when aditional data is added

Supplying the code you have at the moment to perform your task would be
a good start, we can then build on that and give you the help you need!

John;333521 Wrote:
I want to write macros that will automatically update the spreadsheet
when I
add further data. For example I have 10 columns x 8 rows of dat and
write a
macro to generate average and standard error of the mean in the cells
below
each column. Later, when I get the results from the next set of
experiments
I insert a further 8 rows of data giving me 16 rows in all. Is it
possible
to construct a macro that will handle this or do I just have to insert
the
formula again this time for 16 rows?

This may sound trivial but we have lots of data accross many different
experiments and it would be more elegant and efficient if I could
produce a
spreadsheet that our students could just paste their results into that
would
do the necessary calculations for them.
--
medjpb