Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
IanKR IanKR is offline

Default Execute code when grouping buttons used

That works! Thank you so much for that creative approach!

You're very welcome. I've always found the Worksheet_Change event a bit of a
disappointment, in that it doesn't always fire when you'd expect (you would
have thought that hiding/unhiding rows or columns would constitute a
"change", but apparently not, according to MS!). So I often have to think up
workarounds like this. They keep you on your toes, so to speak.