Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
tkraju via OfficeKB.com tkraju via OfficeKB.com is offline

Default fetch a value from a w/sheet to userform.

I have a userform with a combobox 1,a text box 1and a command button(fetch)
I want sheet1! A2 to last used cell in Col A as combobox 1 values.
If a a value is selected from combox list ,and click fetch command button,
then vlookup that value from sheet1A2:F200,from column 5 fetch to textbox1.
what code I have to add to userform code module for above 2 tasks.
Thanks in advance to all Vba experts.