Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Macro for Hiding one column at a time in a range

GoBucks,

I have assumed that you did not want to unhide L when you hide M....

Sub HideColumns()
Range("L:BJ").SpecialCells(xlCellTypeVisible).Cell s(1).EntireColumn.Hidden = True
End Sub

Sub UnhideAllColumns()
Range("L:BJ").EntireColumn.Hidden = False
End Sub

HTH,
Bernie
MS Excel MVP

"GoBucks" wrote in message
I am looking for a macro code that I could attach to command buttons on a
worksheet. I have a table beginning on Column L and goes out to Column BJ
which consists of data for Work Week End Dates (1/9 to 12/25). I would like
to have one button hide the first column in the data table (Column L). When
clicked again, it would hide Column M, clicked again it would hide Column N,
etc.

The second button when clicked I would like to unhide all of the columns in
the range (Columns L to BJ).

I am still a novice at macros and VB so any help would be appreciated.