Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Barb Reinhardt Barb Reinhardt is offline

Default Templates in 2007

Are you saving the file using something like this

ActiveWorkbook.SaveAs fileName:="myfile.xlst"

If so, you may need to add a fileformat

"Andrew" wrote:

Hello,
I am trying to write a template (macro-enabled) for excel 2007. When
I try to open it I get an error stating that the file is either
corrupted or the file extension is not valid. I assume this is a
bug. Does anyone know a way around this. I am saving the template as
test.xltm. I have no problems during the save. It's only when I try
to use the template that I get this error.

thanks,
Andy