Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
tarobb tarobb is offline

Default How do I make VBA code usable on all worksheets of a workbook?

Hello all,
I want to find the best method for using VBA code on my worksheets.
I have an Excell workbook that has copies of the same worksheet for every
month of the year. I have custom formating and calculations. I use the
calendar control to enter dates in cells and a command button to copy data
and display funtions to a new sheet at the end of the month.
Right now the copy routine is in a module and it sets the page up ok. I
also have code on each sheet code page to run the command button and use the
calendar control.
Is there a way to make the cmdBtn and calendar work by either VBA code copy
or moving the code to a single place that all sheets can have access to them?