Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
terilad terilad is offline

Default Cell data change

This is great, thanks, is thre any way that this can be done automatically
when the excel sheet is opened on a Thursday for instance?

Many thanks

Terilad

"Jacob Skaria" wrote:

Try the below macro. If you are new to macros Set the Security level to
low/medium in (Tools|Macro|Security). 'Launch VBE using short-key Alt+F11.
Insert a module and paste the below code. Save. Get back to Workbook.
Tools|Macro|Run MacroTest()

Sub MacroTest()

Dim varValue
varValue = Range("A17")
Range("A17") = ""
Range("A1").Insert Shift:=xlDown, CopyOrigin:=xlFormatFromLeftOrAbove
Range("A1") = varValue

If this post helps click Yes
---------------
Jacob Skaria

"terilad" wrote:

Hello,

I am looking for some help in solving an issue i have with a shift rosta.
I have 17 rows in excel whick relate to 17 shift persons
Cell A1 to A17 as follows

What I am looking for is for on every thursday I need data in cell A17 to be
input into cell A1 and all the other cells to go down
1 cell, e.g. data from cell A1 to Cell A2 and so on, this is the data I need
to rotate no other data needs to rotate.

Can anyone give me some help on this.

Many thanks

terilad