Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
K[_2_] K[_2_] is offline

Default How to change linked source Worksheet

On Apr 30, 3:33*pm, Dave Peterson wrote:
Could you select the range you want to change and use
ctrl-h
(Home tab|Editing group|Find & Select icon|Replace)

And change the stuff you need?

K wrote:

Hi all, *I am using excel 2007 and I have Sheet1 in Workbook "A" in
which all the cells are linked to another Sheet1 which is in Workbook
"B". *I want to change the source link of all the cells of Sheet1
Workbook "A" from Sheet1 Workbook "B" to Sheet2 Workbook "A" (which is
actually the sheet in same workbook). *What is the easiest way to do
this task. *I tried by going in edit link but there is no option to
change source worksheet as it only shows to change source workbook.
Please can any friend can help

--

Dave Peterson

Thanks Dave