Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
FSt1 FSt1 is offline

Default Code Error

hi
your main sub is startblink but your ontime is trying to run startblink3.
post startblink3 sub.

Regards
FSt1

"MAX" wrote:

I have this code (below) and when I run from Macro a window appears and say
(file could not be found. Check the spelling of the file name, and verify
that the file location is correct). How can I solve this problem.

Thanks

This is the code:

Public RunWhen As Double

Sub StartBlink()
With ThisWorkbook.Worksheets("AAA").Range("AG3").Font
If .ColorIndex = 3 Then ' Red Text
.ColorIndex = 2 ' White Text
Else
.ColorIndex = 3 ' Red Text
End If
End With
RunWhen = Now + TimeSerial(0, 0, 1)
Application.OnTime RunWhen, "'" & ThisWorkbook.Name & "'!StartBlink3", ,
True
End Sub

Sub StopBlink()
ThisWorkbook.Worksheets("AAA").Range("AG3").Font.C olorIndex = _
xlColorIndexAutomatic
Application.OnTime RunWhen, "'" & ThisWorkbook.Name & "'!StartBlink3", ,
False
End Sub