Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Ethan Strauss Ethan Strauss is offline

Default Managed Code UDF without Excel Services?

Thanks!
That looks good. I may have more questions as I start working through it.

Ethan

"Ethan Strauss" wrote:

Hi,
I would like to be able to write User Defined Functions for Excel 2007
using C#.net in Visual Studio 2008 with using Excel Services. I have found
lots of stuff (e.g. http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms493934.aspx)
for UDFs using Excel services, but I just want to make an add-in with
functions and have those functions available for people who have that add in
even without people connected to a Server. Is that possible? How should I do
it?
Thanks!
Ethan