Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
joel joel is offline

Default Copy/Paste Template to New Workbook

I'n not sure the number of different macros yo are working with. Your
original request was to copy a emplate to a new workbook. This macro can
automatically change Sheet1$C5 every time it creates a new workbook. I just
need to know what is going into that location.

"Polo78 Lacoste" wrote:

Joel,
Well thank you then for your help. Since the image has to update when I
change Sheet1$C5, (which is does when I manually create it), I guess I
wont be needing the function you created as it does not change the
image. Thank you for your time.

Newbie to VBA.