Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Dave Peterson Dave Peterson is offline

Default controlbox property?

You mean the top right X?

Private Sub UserForm_QueryClose(Cancel As Integer, CloseMode As Integer)
If CloseMode = vbFormControlMenu Then
msgbox "Don't use that X"
cancel = true

But I would think it would be much more standard to let the user click the X.
If there's some code that needs to run if the user cancels, then have this
routine call the BTNCancel_click procedure.

dawall33 wrote:

I need to keep the user from using the red x on a userform to close the form.
I found several mentions of a controlbox property. It is not listed under
the properties of the form.

Where do I set this when the form is displayed?

--

Dave Peterson