Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Ayo Ayo is offline

Default Worksheet_Change help

Jim Thomlinson was helping me with this earlier but I ran into a problem. The
full code follows:

If Target.Address() = "$B$3" Then
Application.EnableEvents = False
With ActiveSheet

For Each c In Worksheets("Goals").Range("C3:C54").Cells
If c.Value = .Range("B4") And c.Offset(0, -1).Value =
Target.Value Then
.Range("I36") = c.Offset(0, 1).Value
.Range("I37") = c.Offset(0, 3).Value
.Range("I38") = c.Offset(0, 5).Value
.Range("I39") = c.Offset(0, 7).Value
Exit For
End If
Next c

End With
Application.EnableEvents = True

This one work once, when I open the file and change the value in B3; any
subseqeunt changes produces no results. Even when I try to put a break in the
code so I can troubleshoot, that don't work either. So I can't figure out
what the problem is or where it is. I really need this to work cause I still
have a long way to go with this project.
Thanks for all the help.
Ayo