Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Matt S Matt S is offline

Default make userform textbox value permanent

Hi all,

I am creating a userform for a colleague. One of my textboxes outputs the
directory that is selected to save the file after the macro is complete. I
have also given the user a checkbox that will hopefully make the directory to
save a "permanent" value so that the next time he opens the file, that
directory is preselected automatically. It will be permanent unless he
selects another directory and makes the checkbox true again later.

I have tried saving the UserForm1.Textbox9.Value equal to itself, but that
doesn't change the value I assign it in the userform after I close the file
and open it again.

Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks!
Matt