Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
russ70 russ70 is offline

Default looping programing help

I have no idea how to program macros but there has to be an easier way...

I have 100 days of hourly data in one column (c1). I need to find the
average value of r1-24 and put it in c2r1. Then the average value of r25-r48
in c2r2. This need to repeat until all 100 days are done.

I need to summarize the data in many different ways (mean, max, min, etc.)
but figure I can edit the macro to do each when it is done. I would really
appreciate someones help to write a quick macro. thanks in advance.-r