Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Niek Otten Niek Otten is offline

Default Calculating Cells Error

< I've narrowed it down to which part of the macro is causing the problem

Yes, and? Or do we have to guess.. :-)

--
Kind regards,

Niek Otten
Microsoft MVP - Excel

"Bishop" wrote in message
I've written a macro on my computer and it runs seamlessly when I call it.
My co-workers work in a different state so I save the spreadsheet to our
share drive and they open and run it from there. The problem is when they
open it they get: "Calculating Cells: XX%" in the lower left bottom of
Excel.
This takes about an hour to run and locks up Excel in the meantime. I've
tried this same macro on 3 different computers in my building and don't
experience this problem. Everyone on my team has the same version of
Excel
(2003) and the same service pack (SP3). I've narrowed it down to which
part
of the macro is causing the problem but I can't figure out WHY I'm having
the
problem to begin with. What's causing this error?