Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Simon Lloyd[_1113_] Simon Lloyd[_1113_] is offline

Default Message box\Forms button

Use this for your command button click:

Private Sub CommandButton1_Click()
Dim msg
msg = MsgBox("Do you really want to erase the data?", vbYesNo, "Warning
Data Deletion")
If msg = vbYes Then
MsgBox "You can run your code here as YES was clicked"
'Your code
Unload Me
ElseIf msg = vbNo Then
MsgBox "You can run your code or exit the sub here as NO was clicked"
Unload Me

Jase4now;324101 Wrote:
I have created a button for the FORMS toolbar that has a macro that
deletes
data from a page to reset it. I would like to have a message come up
when
the button is pressed asking if they really want to erase the data. If
they
press YES, then I want the macro to run, If they press NO, then I just
wan
the message box to close and go back to the spreadsheet.

I am stumped on this...Please help

Jase

--
Simon Lloyd