Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Mustang Mustang is offline

Default Create a new worksheet based on and input box

Thank you so much, it works perfectly.

"Jacob Skaria" wrote:

Sub InsertSheet()
Dim strSheetName as String

strSheetName = InputBox("Enter Job Number")
Sheets("Master Job").Copy After:=Sheets(Sheets.Count)
Sheets(Sheets.Count).Name = strSheetName

End Sub

If this post helps click Yes
Jacob Skaria

"Mustang" wrote:

I am hoping someone can help me out. I would like to create a macro to
achieve the following but not sure how to go about it:

Create a command button which will create an input box which asks the user
to type in a new job number (these are layed out as 12-3456), then the master
job sheet (call it Master Job) is copied and the tab is named with the job
number typed into the input box.

Many thanks in advance