Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Barb Reinhardt Barb Reinhardt is offline

Default Create two sheets, filter data to each

I think if I were doing this, I'd copy the source sheet ,and give it a new
name and delete everything but "DEF Group"

To be safe (for now), copy the source sheet again and delete everything but
"ABC Group"

Then delete the source sheet when you know everything works.

Maybe that'll get you started.

"J.W. Aldridge" wrote:

Sheet X has data in A:H. (No headers)
For each row with data, column A will contain either "abc" or "def".

I need to create two sheets
1 - "ABC Group"
2 - "DEF Group"

Filter all rows with abc in A to sheet ABC Group.
Filter all rows with def in A to sheet DEF Group.
Delete the original sheet - SheetX