Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Stefi Stefi is offline

Default visible label when yes is selected

Try this Sub:

Sub test_warn()
yesek = WorksheetFunction.CountIf(Worksheets("XXXX").Range ("D7:D26"),
"yes") 0
UserForm1.Label1.Visible = yesek
UserForm1.Label2.Visible = yesek

Stefi

€˛noord453€¯ ezt Ć*rta:

Hi, I have in Col D, row 7 to 26 a choice of yes or no, based on the fact
that one of these cells is yes I want to show 2 labels, if non of the cells
is yes no the labels should not be seen, if the value within these cells is
changed from yes to no, and by doing so, none of the cells values is yes,
then the labels should not been seen.
The value of the cells can be changed via a listbox, and I have created a
module function pasted below. Who can help me fix this, because I do not
know, for your info I am a newby?

Function test_warn()
UserForm2.Label16.Visible = False
UserForm2.Label17.Visible = False
For rwIndex = 7 To 26
With Worksheets("XXXX").Cells(rwIndex, 4)
If .Value = "yes" Then
UserForm2.Label16.Visible = True
UserForm2.Label17.Visible = True
End If