Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Neil Neil is offline

Default vba check cell value

Hi
I have a work book with multiple worksheets.
Sheet 1 used for data entry, data is entered in several rows and each row is
then auto totalled.
The totals are then pasted into sheet 2 where further calculations are
applied.

When the totals are passed to sheet 2 I get a column of figures which could
contain zero values.
I am trying to write a routine to scan the list and to remove zero value
lines.
Is there a VBA function which will allow me to check if a cell contains a
zero value even though the cell contains a reference to a different worksheet?

Thanks