Ian

I can't offer any other suggestions. Sorry.

--
Ian
--
"Ket" wrote in message
Ian,

Thanks for this. What I should have mentiond also is that the user
will need to open the embedded excel table and change 3 cell values
before coming out.
The idea of a linked image file is a good one if it wasn't for this.

Still greatful for any input - Thanks!

On Wed, 14 Sep 2005 18:25:58 GMT, "Ian" wrote:

Instead of inserting as an object, copy the relevant cells then paste
special into Word. You can opt to keep the table linked to the original so
any change in the original will be reflected, or to break the link for
static data.

--
Ian