Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Ron de Bruin Ron de Bruin is offline

Default send mail with closing/saving of excel/xlam

Hi JLGWhiz

I think most of this was written for xl2003

All mail code examples will work in 97-2007 or 2000-2007

--

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

"JLGWhiz" wrote in message ...
I think most of this was written for xl2003 but it should help you with what
you want to do. Ron pretty much covers the spectrum.

http://www.rondebruin.nl/sendmail.htm

"Steve" wrote in message
Hi all.
I'm to a point with my macros that I want to send out an email to my
colleagues so that they can pull my xlam file from a network source.

I've found the sendmail function.
ActiveWorkbook.sendmail

What I'm interested in doing is setting up a macro that will send an
email,
upon my closing, or saving the xlam file, for <each time an update of the
file occurs.

How would I set that up?
Thank you.