Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
fred fred is offline

Default How to make the last rows visible?

Thank you, Rick.
That's exactly is what I was looking for.
Fred

"Rick Rothstein" wrote in message
You can set the row number of the top visible row for the active sheet
using this...

ActiveWindow.Panes(ActiveWindow.Panes.Count).Scrol lRow = RowNumber

where RowNumber is the number of the row that you want displayed at the
top of the active worksheet. If you want to show some of the filled rows
above that row, you can subtract that number for RowNumber (but you will
need to protect against the value going negative. Something like this...

If RowNumber 15 Then
ActiveWindow.Panes(ActiveWindow.Panes.Count).Scrol lRow = RowNumber - 15

Rick (MVP - Excel)

"fred" wrote in message
Hello,
I am using Excel automation and vbasic 5 programming to add data to the
opened sheet, however after reaching the sheet's window full of data the
next rows of data are below the screen.
How to display the current row and preferrably a few empty rows after
that in real time?
Please advise,
Fred