Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Ayo Ayo is offline

Default VLookUp Function

Nothing happened. I don't understand how this is supposed to help me?

"Jacob Skaria" wrote:

Please try this.

Suppose you have data in A1:B2.

ColA ColB
1 One
2 Two

In immediate window try this

Msgbox
Application.WorksheetFunction.VLookup(Range("A1"), Range("A1:B2"),2,False)

--
If this post helps click Yes
---------------

"Ayo" wrote:

I am get this error message:
"Unable to get the VLookup property of the WorksheetFunction class"
when the code gets to the Application.WorksheetFunction line below. I
sense there is something wrong but I can't put my finger on it.
Any ideas?
Thanks

Set smlWS = Worksheets("SAP Materials List")
smllastRow = smlWS.Range("B65536").End(xlUp).Row
Set rngsml = smlWS.Range("B2:C" & smllastRow)

Application.WorksheetFunction.VLookup(dbec.Offset( 0, 3).Value, rngsml, 2,
False) & missingSAPlines