Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Dominik Petri Dominik Petri is offline

Default using arrays to complete calcs

Hi Matt,

try this:

with Application.WorksheetFunction
ActiveCell.Offset(j, k).Value = .Correl(.Index(arrTop, 0, j),
..Index(arrTop, 0, k))
End With

Not tested tough...

Hope this helps,
Dominik.

Matt S schrieb:
All,

I am trying to use a column of my 2-dimensional array in a worksheet
function. I unfortunately do not know how to do this. This is what I have
so far below (cut from certain portions). I am trying to use the
correllation function to compare the column data of arrTop to another column
data of arrTop. I'm thinking of making the columns I'm comparing ranges
first, then putting them in the correl function?

Thanks for any help,
Matt

ReDim arrTop(1 To LastRow, 1 To 11)
arrTop = ActiveCell.Offset(-ActiveCell.Row + 1, -12).Range("B" &
StartingRow & ":L" & EndingRow).Value

For j = 1 To 10
For k = 2 To 10
ActiveCell.Offset(j, k).Value =
Application.WorksheetFunction.Correl(arrTop(, j), arrTop(, k))
Next k
Next j