Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
AnimalMagic AnimalMagic is offline

Default UNprotect columns in protected workbook

On Sun, 19 Apr 2009 06:27:03 -0700, Nev
wrote:

Some columns in my workbook are locked and some not. I want to be able to
unlock via a macro the selected columns in the active sheet then be able to
lock them after data entry. This wil the macro in Personal.xls

I have looked at previous answers which do not seem to help.

Thanks

Nev

Turning protection on or off is a manual operation due to the password
requisite.

Perhaps you could lock cells from user access, yet fill the data those
cells contain by way of a separate cell array that the user does have
access to.