Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
JLGWhiz JLGWhiz is offline

Default VB Editor and Moving Line Pointer

Good tip, Andy. I used the arrow keys to place the insertion marker on a
line and then Ctrl + F9 to jump up, or Ctrl + F8 to jump down. It is
practically as fast as using the mouse.

"Andy Pope" wrote:

Hi,

Perhaps you could use the Keyboard shortcut.
On the line where you want to step to use CTRL+F9

Cheers
Andy

Tim Childs wrote:
Hi

I am editing and debugging code in the editor on a LAPTOP. The problem is
that using the left button touchpad mouse I am not able to drag the yellow
pointer in "step-through" mode. All that happens when I press the left
button is that I get a new break-point. Apart from getting a conventional
mouse, is there a tip or workaround, please?

Many thanks

Tim

--

Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel