Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Jacob Skaria Jacob Skaria is offline

Default How do I move multiple Worksheets between Workbooks using VBA

Cheers mate..

If this post helps click Yes
---------------
Jacob Skaria

"George from Central Trains Birmingham UK" wrote:

Thanks Very Much Jacob

This will work fine

I can select all the sheets that require moving via a Do..Loop then use the
activewindow.selectedsheets function to transfer in one go which is more
efficient and user friendly

Thanks again

George

"Jacob Skaria" wrote:

You can select the required sheets using a loop..before moving
--
If this post helps click Yes
---------------

"Jacob Skaria" wrote:

Oops. It is move..and not copy

'To select and move sheets to a new workbook
Sheets.Select
ActiveWindow.SelectedSheets.Move

'If you want to specify the workbook please use the below code. Specify the
workbook to move to..

ActiveWindow.SelectedSheets.Move
Befo=Workbooks("<Workbooktomove").Sheets(1)

--
If this post helps click Yes
---------------
Jacob Skaria

"George from Central Trains Birmingham UK" wrote:

Hi

Can anyone help with an Excel 2002 problem ?

I am trying to get a workbook which usually has 500+ worksheets to
automatically move groups of sheets to other workbooks when required for
archiving etc

The only way I have managed this in VBA is by moving one sheet at a time
within a do....loop which is a bit inefficient and does not make good viewing
for the user

The help pages do not list any way of moving even 2 pages at the same time
using VBA

Thanks in anticipation

George