Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
dk dk is offline

Default Can I nest an 'If' statement in a 'With' statement?

Thank you for the prompt reply. Much appreciated.
DK

"Per Jessen" wrote in message
Hi

You miss an End If statement before End With.

With Sheet1
.Range("com_entries").ClearContents
If lr = fr Then
.Range(.Cells(fr, fc), .Cells(lr, lc)).ClearContents
End If
End With

Regards,
Per

"DK" skrev i meddelelsen
Using Excel 2007.
Can I nest an If statement in a With statement?
If not, how can I rearrange the code below to carry out the code only on
Sheet1?
Whenever I try to place an If statement inside the With statement I get
the Compile error: End With without With.
Any advice is appreciated.

Sub Clear_Entries()
Dim fr As Integer, lr As Integer, fc As Integer, lc As Integer
fr = Range("MtrHeader").Row + 1
lr = Sheet1.Range("A65536").End(xlUp).Row
fc = Range("MtrHeader").Column
lc = Range("MtrHeader").Columns.Count
With Sheet1
.Range("com_entries").ClearContents
If lr = fr Then
.Range(.Cells(fr, fc), .Cells(lr, lc)).ClearContents
Else
End With
End Sub