Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Patrick Molloy[_2_] Patrick Molloy[_2_] is offline

Default Combobox Exact Match control

you can set the listindex to 0 (zero) which is like selecting the first item
alternatively set the combobox TEXT value to an item in the list

"Bishop" wrote:

I have a combobox in a userform that has say 10 list items. When the
userform pops up the combobox is initially empty. I can then enter any of
the 10 list items in the box. The problem is it will also let me choose
nothing... just leave it blank. How can I change it so that one of the 10
list items HAS to be selected so you can't just leave it blank?