Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
kassie kassie is offline

Default Separate value in 1 column to 2 columns based on value in other co

Not at al clear what you want to do here!
have the values in C2 move (cut/paste) to Column 3 - But column C is column 3?
if the value in C4 is a CR.

Why move C2 if C4 is a credit?

I would understand if you stated htat you have a column, say C, which
contains both credits and debits, and you want to move the debits to say col
D and the credits to say Col E. The only wuestion would then be how are you
differentiating. The logical answer would be the credits are preceded by a
-. Now that's easy. Is this what you want, else be a bit more specific?

--
HTH

Kassie

Replace xxx with hotmail

"Versace77" wrote:

Hi everyone,

Looking for help on trying to separate debits/credits that are listed in one
column (Column 2). Column 4 has either a DB or CR. I'm looking for a way to
have the values in C2 move (cut/paste) to Column 3, same row, if the value in
C4 is a CR.

Thanks as always.

Versace77